- pingviini's "Reprimand", one more time, for good measure. :D
- Deus Ex Machina
- Between Us
- "Gone" by holographis--this reminds me of the Tea Party song by the same title, incidentally, and makes one damn good cry. *sniffle*
- Contract I: The Agreement
- Contract II: The Rules
- Contract III: The Loophole
- Contract IV: The Clause
- Two late-comers to the Armchair Seasonal fic challenge (which now has over 40 wonderful fics for you to enjoy):
- Knowing What It's Like by Silairn. I really like this one.
- "Thawing" by Killed By Kindness
- "Maple Tree" by littlealex. I really like this one. The ending is done really really well. *hugs Alex*
- The long-awaited, gorgeous, oh, Audrey, who can write like you? no one--latest chapter of "Speak, Desire": Ten: Haunted by Ghosts.
- A bunch of fics for the latest armchair fic challenge-this one about erotic food:
- Aquired Tastes by tanzy and koanju.
- "Round Flat" by Fantasia
- Lolly by Silver Rising (I love this one!)
- the hilarious, yummy "Frozen Fellatio" by marysiak
- "Mashed Potatoes" by Christine
- "Delicious" by rhiannon333. Mmm.
- Glazed by aesc
- Pancake Pandemonium, by Bratwaite--omg this fic is so funny. :D
- Epicure by lady_morsmordre
- "Not Right" by sadyra
- "Bubble and Squeak" by the lovelies patchfire and littlealex
--I meant to rec sylviakundera's fic last week, and it got away from me, but thankfully for me she wrote another one this week that's just as lovely--and I LOVE this girl's fics, *swoon*--so now I get to rec them both! Yay! </li>
--The following ongoing series by hackthis is bloody superb. I'm adoring it so far. </li>
No new longer fics to rec this time around, but if anybody has any they'd like to advertise, point them out! please! i'm sure we could all use fresh blood!
I made a new friends' page layout, courtesy of the lovely ali_wildgoose, and yoshi. *smooches* Eventually I'll tackle my main journal page, but since I suck, oh, boy, do I suck, at making lj layouts, it will probably be later rather than sooner. Oh, and I've just been informed that you can't see my journal at ALL on a Mac. *sighs* Why can't I be good at this thing? For the amount of time I spend trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing, you think I'd learn a thing or two. *whine whine whine*
Should I go see The Ring tonight? I've heard mixed things. I only want to go see it if it's as well done as The Sixth Sense.
*toobs around pointlessly*
Dude! I didn't know you could reach a limit on the number of Yahoo friends you have added!!! Because I've reached my limit and now every time I go to add a friend I have to delete another one, do you even know how soulsucking that feels?! Gah! Is there any way to get around this atrocity? You have too many friends, my bloody arse! *scowls!* Oh. And I also need a new Livejournal name. currently semagic says, "welcome, ...!" which is just kind of disturbing after a while.
With apologies to titanic_days, I'm off to eat chinese food, and hopefully tackle a bit more of this accursed Draco/Ginny smut fic. It's going to be long and angsty. Oh, Great is my t00by pain. Oh and LUW. That too. *grumbles about having too much to do*