- Debate notes.
- More debate notes.
- OMG POLAND YAY!
- They should have a boxing match. And vice-presidential bull-riding.
- "If I can't wear the blue tie, the terrorists have already won."
(Dude, metaquotes sucks anymore. What happened to all the funny?)
The Slightly More Serious:
- Ways to help counter the spin linked by almostnever (oh thank you, Ces, I was looking everywhere for something like this last night).
- Swing voters of unusual size? I don't think they exist.
- wearemany dissects many of Bush's debate claims.
- cimness's fantastic repost of Ron Reagan's Esquire article: "Why Bush Can't Win"
I find it patently absurd to put straight women's interest in gay sex on a par with the obsession of straight men for girl-on-girl "action." Clearly the majority of women are not seriously aroused by scenes of sex between men. Female sexuality just doesn't work that way.
And last but not least, Zahra just wrote amazing, stunning H/D for FD's birthday: The Greenest Eye. As only hackthis can write it.