Other places you can find me:
|Tumblr||AO3||Website||Portfolio||Pinboard||Twitter (public)||Twitter (locked))||A convention near you!|
- "I'm done explaining why fanfic is okay" — a roundup of published works of fanfiction that is also a takedown of fandom takedowns. Or the Tumblr version.
- My essay on why Hamilton is fanfiction
- My response to Devin Faraci's "Fandom is Broken" essay
- My review of Slash, the movie
- My Daily Dot Byline
- Bad Romance: YA & Rape Culture
- Gay Subtext & the Media
- Misogyny in fandom.
- Magic Under Glass and the whitewashing of book covers.
- Pride & Prejudice in Emoticons
- the love meme.
- You're a Smart Man, Mr. Eames.
- my response to Richard Lipsyte's NYT article: NYT to YA Publishing: Stop Being So Girly.
- You might be looking for:
This journal's been through lots of changes over the years, but I hope you guys will always feel welcome here! (I also have a dreamwidth but it's sadly disused.) Feel free to say hi, friend/defriend, just lurk, or drop by to hang out at any time! :)