sdfskjdfasd i think the previous sentence wins hands-down for "last thing you ever thought you would see on this journal."
FOB, MY DESTINY AWAITS.
Important questions about this monumental occasion:
- will ashlee be there
- will it be appropriate for me to twitter about Bronx's evil face during the concert
- should i be paying particular attention to homoerotic content happening before my very eyes or will it mostly be about lights and noise*
- what do you even wear to a fall out boy concert
- ksdflksa how should i strive to deserve this experience when i started out this post thinking "ooh, i wonder if Gerard will be wearing eyeliner". I KNOW, I KNOW.
- HOW CAN I COME OUT OF THIS EXPERIENCE WITH AN EVEN DEEPER LOVE FOR KANYE/50 CENT? I feel this is ~my duty~
- omg WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE. I FEEL LIKE THERE SHOULD BE SOME SORT OF RITUAL INVOLVED HERE.
* no i haven't been to a real rock concert since the indigo girls in '98 (no the decemberists don't count) (neither does brett butler) (or jars of clay) (shut up my tastes in music are ~eclectic~) (shut up i am totally in touch with today's youth)